We at Papa Bear Cleaners Clapham offer reliable and professional end of tenancy cleaning service, specialising in end of tenancy cleaning for tenants, estate agents and landlords all over South West of London. All we need is short notice to organise the end of tenancy cleaning for you.
Papa Bear Cleaners Clapham Follows a Thorough Cleaning Checklist to Ensure You Get Your EoTC Deposit Back Safely
If you’ve moved out and can’t be bothered to clean your accommodation but wish to get your tenancy agreement deposit back, book an end of tenancy cleaning from Papa Bear Cleaners Clapham. We will cover every area, every single room and corner. No longer do you need to worry about cleaning your house as Papa Bear Cleaners Clapham will help.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Includes the Following
- Kitchen cleaning: cleaning fridges, cookers and ovens, floors will be vacuumed and mopped, windows cleaned, frames polished, skirting boards and sockets dusted alongside cupboards
- Cleaning hallways and bedrooms, dining rooms and receptions can be put through deep cleaning. Floors vacuumed and mopped, cabinets, mirrors and picture frames dusted and polished, skirting boards cleaned and switches polished
- Room by room ceiling to skirting dusting
- Dusting, wiping and polishing of fixtures and fittings, including light switches, radiators, shelves
- Cleaning and polishing of furniture
- Window cleaning internal glazing only
- Carpet cleaning stain treatments and deodorising
- Upholstery cleaning
- Deep kitchen cleaning and degreasing, including cabinets, oven, extractor, fridge, microwave
- Deep bathroom and toilet cleaning, including de-scaling
- Hard floor care – machine scrubbing and polishing
- Wiping down of walls
- Rubbish removal
Our end of tenancy cleaning service in South West London is deep and thorough, done with cleaning tools and supplies too costly for a landlord or tenant to buy themselves. For your protection and ours, our end of tenancy cleaning services across Clapham SW4 are guaranteed with Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance.
Our trained cleaners are professional and reliable at their work. We are using high-pressure steam cleaning machines on a wide variety of cleaning areas: kitchens, ovens, fridges, bathrooms, showers, tiles, windows. This ensures our end of tenancy cleaning services in Clapham are second to none.
When cleaning kitchen, our team will thoroughly clean
- The inside and outside of cupboards, oven, fridge, microwave and other appliances.
- Floors, cooker tops, windows, skirting boards, sockets and switches plates.
- Taps and sink polished and doors and door frames are also thoroughly cleaned.
- In the dining/living room, bedrooms, hallways/corridors we make sure the floors are mopped and vacuumed.
- All wooden surfaces are dusted and polished, doors and door frames are cleaned nicely as are skirting boards.
If you wish, you can supply the cleaning tools needed for the job, else our cleaners will bring their own, please mention this when calling us to book your service. If you need us to supply materials and equipment for you that can be arranged for an extra charge. We can also supply eco-friendly products if you wish.
Please feel free to contact Papa Bear Cleaners Clapham to discuss your end of tenancy cleaning requirements. Our cleaners will be happy to spot clean walls as part of our end of tenancy cleaning service at no extra charge.
If you are busy working during the day you can arrange a key pick-up service. With so many cleaning companies offering end of tenancy cleaning in South West London, it can be hard to know where to start looking for a professional cleaning company. It’s great if someone can offer a personal recommendation. Check out our end of tenancy cleaning prices, some of the best in the business. Please contact our excellent operating staff for more information, quotations and appointment bookings any time of the day, 24/7 on: